TrayCell® 2.0 is a further development of Hellma’s successful ultra-micro sample-volume spectrometer cell.
New Version: Best Price - Best Performance
TrayCell® 2.0 will be presented to the public for the first time from 21 - 23 May 2019 at the Labvolution exhibition in Hanover. Product will be available from early October 2019.
Product improvements – NEW for TrayCell® 2.0
- The new, smaller sample window (tray) now makes it possible to measure samples in volumes as small as 0.5 µl.
- The new, deeper sample window now enables samples with low surface tension to be measured.
- The new, PTFE-coated metal head makes TrayCell® 2.0 much more robust and enables quick and effective cleaning.
- The new cap enables faster more confident handling.
High-tech, tiny footprint – Defines TrayCell® 2.0
- Easy handling – TrayCell® 2.0 stays in the cell holder
- Excellent reproducibility 0.5 μl to 10 μl sample volume
- Sample with low surface tension can be measured
- Maintenance free – with precise, consistent path length
- Suitable for almost all standard UV/Vis spectrometers
- 4 different path lengths available – simply change the cap